Cornerstone in N.E. Calgary
Welcome to Cornerstone
Work, life and play come together with arteries that stretch into the surrounding neighbourhoods. Green space and nature play a major part with pathways that wind around vast, protected wetlands. Recreational facilities, LRT access, and stunning views complete the vision for this amazing community.
Conveniently located in Calgary’s northeast close to Stoney Trail, Country Hills and Deerfoot Trail, Cornerstone residents can easily access a wide array of amenities including six schools, Calgary Northeast Sports Facility, Max Bell Arena, the Calgary airport, Sunridge Mall, Peter Lougheed Hospital and the highly anticipated redevelopment of Deerfoot City.
- 95 acres of dedicated land for parks and 14 kilometres of pathways.
- 180 acres of natural wetlands.
- Five major access points provide ease of transportation to and from home.
- Easy access to two major transit plazas, including future LRT access.
- Calgary’s first Major Activity Centre (MAC) will be located in Cornerstone and will offer plenty of shopping, commercial and 3,000 employment opportunities close to home!
Are you ready to Live better®?
Start the online rental application now or contact us if you have any questions